Na Referência Rent a Car, the safety and well-being of our customers and colleagues is our main priority, therefore, we reinforced some practices that we already had and are offering new options and promotions to our customers due to the Covid-19 crisis.
To protect the health of our team, we have implemented home office rules for most of our colleagues, however, our operations continue to function normally, the level of service you receive before, during and after car rental will not be affected.
We have already determined and implemented a series of initiatives in our service and vehicle preparation areas. For you to use the vehicles of Referência as safely as possible:
- The hygiene of our vehicles is being reinforced.
- We will redouble the sterilization of latches, steering wheels, changes and keys.
- We are intensifying the sterilization of our service locations, mainly counters, pens and card machines.
- Throughout Brazil, our team is equipped with 70% alcohol
- When delivering and returning cars, we will practice social distancing.
We are here to support and serve our customers in these difficult times, so we have implemented a series of actions to try to minimize the impact during the coming months, namely:
- Price reduction for occasional leases and for APP drivers;
- Reduction of minimum rental age and reduced security deposit or even waived;
- Due to flights and bus routes being canceled, we are exempting the collection fee between our branches;
- We implemented the Refer a Friend Promotion, where our customers can earn a R $ 50,00 discount on their rental to each referred friend and lease comes out totally free in the indication of 5 friends who come to rent.
Of all the initiatives, what we at Referência we will feel stronger is not being able to give that handshake to our customers, but we know that, even at a distance, we are together and stronger to fight this virus.
Tercio Gritsch - CEO